Thursday, November 20, 2008

First one

Hmmmm, not sure about this whole blogging lark. So much pressure to say clever and interesting things, which is way beyond my abilities at 11:00pm on a Thursday night. Or pretty much ever, come to think of it.

Gotta go to bed fairly soon as I have an early start in the morning. Got a bus ticket from Cape Town to Windhoek. Always wanted to see the west coast, but have mixed feelings about "seeing" it constantly throughout a 22 hour bus ride... Most of which will be at night...

One night in Namibia (was that a song?) and then back on Sunday. Wish my iPod was working... A few good books must be taken! And I might even make some progress with my own book while i'm at it! Not sure if these fancy coaches have power sockets for laptops tho... Anyone travelled with Intercape? I saw one of them crashed in the Karroo last week. hmmm .....

Well, i'll try to upload any pics I take, and round about the 7th hour on the bus i'll be ready to chew off my own tongue, so be prepared for another blog out of sheer desperation!'

Nite! ;o)

M

No comments: